petak, 26. listopada 2007.

Just a joke (or maybe not "just" a joke)

Something that came to my mind while I was reading some blogs:

A man (let’s call him Franco66) and a woman (let’s call her Betty) meet at one of Erotic Forum chats:

F: Hi B. how are you?

B: I’m having my 3rd glass of wine.

F: What a coincidence…I am at my third too. Don’t get too much.

B: I think I will. Want to get drunk.

F: What a coincidence…I want to get drunk too. How come?

B: I’m just disappointed in people. And I like kinky sex. Noone really understands that.

F: What a coincidence…I adore kinky sex. Shall we meet?

B: Why not. That should cheer me up.

(So they meet at her place.)

B: Please help yourself at the bar while I go to the bedroom and get dressed for the party.

(She goes to the bedroom, puts on thigh high leather boots, sexy zipper front romper, hat, hand cuffs, baton, and belt. Perfect police uniform. Njami. She comes out and the guy is zipping his pants and heading toward the door)

B: Hey! Where are you going??? What about our kinky sex???

F: ???? I fucked your pudle, I've shit in your purse….. I’m done and I’m going home.


Nema komentara: